Bed and Breakfast Tuscany
Enjoy the Comforts of Home Away from Home
The region of Tuscany in central Italy is a wonder to behold. Some of the most exceptional wine, architecture, art, and culture come out of this region. The capital city of Florence is steeped in cultural significance and historical landmarks. In addition to miles of lush green vineyards and farms, Tuscany is also home to bustling cities. Bed and breakfast Tuscany accommodation options can be found all over the region. From the rolling hills of the countryside to the mountains and forested areas to the bustling cities of Florence, Pisa, Sienna and more.
Bed and Breakfast Tuscany Options
No matter which bed and breakfast Tuscany option you end up with, they all have a few things in common. They all have a warm, friendly atmosphere; are run by welcoming locals who really want to get to know you; and of course - the spectacular breakfasts. You will have your pick of bed and breakfasts depending on where you want to stay and for how long. So how do you decide which bed and breakfast to call your home away from home? Let’s delve into the ins and outs of bed and breakfast Tuscany "inns" and find one that’s right for you.
- Bed and Breakfast Castello di Fonterutoli - Perhaps you’ve always wanted the charm of a bed and breakfast, but have dreamed of staying in an Italian castle. The Bed and Breakfast Castello di Fonterutoli in Chianti is your dream come true. This affordable medieval hamlet has views of the Tuscan countryside that will take your breath away. There are four guest houses in all, each decorated in its own style. You can taste wine, dine at authentic Italian restaurants, or take a cooking class. It’s all up to you. After all, it’s your vacation.
- Antica Residenza Cicogna - If your travels take you to Siena, you might want to book a charming room at the Antica Residenza Cicogna. This five room, two suite bed, and breakfast is just a few hundred yards for the Piazza del Campo and is family run. A decadent buffet breakfast will get you started on your busy day. The friendly, warm atmosphere of this bed and breakfast will stay with you long after your visit.
- Casa Rovai B&B - Perhaps Florence is your destination. You’ll find a great selection of bed and breakfast lodgings right in the heart of the city. Casa Rovai B&B is close to monuments, museums, and churches and provides an authentic Italian experience.
- B&B Casa dei Tintori - Another great option in the Tuscan capital is the B&B Casa dei Tintori which has five suites that have maintained the original and unique architecture of the building.
- B&B Antica Dimora - Also in Florence, staying at the B&B Antica Dimora will not only will you in proximity to San Marco Museum, but you’ll also be close to all major city landmarks. There are so many wonderful bed and breakfast accommodations to choose from - it’s hard to pinpoint just a few.
Whichever bed and breakfast Tuscany option you choose, be sure it has all the comforts of home that you need to have an enjoyable and relaxing experience. All you have to do next is reserve your room & enjoy your unforgettable vacation!
Subscribe to Train Travel Italy Newsletter