Hotels in Tuscany Italy
Enjoy a Wide Range of Lodging Varieties in the Region
Tuscany is a breathtaking lush region of rolling hills and historical cities in central Italy. Some of the most exceptional wine, architecture, art, and culture come out of this region. The capital city is Florence. In addition to miles of lush green vineyards and farms, Tuscany is also home to bustling cities. The hotels Tuscany offers are as varied as the landscape itself and range from boutique and luxury hotels right in the city to castles and country estates in the outlying areas. Tuscany hotels have something for everyone, and you won’t be disappointed when you visit this stunning region. Let’s explore the selection of hotels that Tuscany has to offer.
Some Options for Hotels in Tuscany
- Castello Ripa d’Orcia - If you’ve always dreamed of staying in a castle and are visiting Siena, this option is not only economical - it overlooks the lush Tuscan countryside of forests, vineyards, and rivers. This organic estate has charming apartment or bed and breakfast style accommodations. There is an infinity pool where you can relax and enjoy the sunshine as well as a restaurant serving wines and olive oils from the onsite organic estate. Other hotel options include the Hotel Athena and Hotel Italia.
- Il Salviatino - A popular hotel and a great option when your travels take you to the historic city of Florence and you wish to stay right in the centre. While lodging here, you can walk pretty much everywhere - all the main attractions are close by. This hotel includes stunning views and is an ideal location which happens to be just fifteen minutes from the city centre.
- Hotel Palazzo Guadagni - A good option to consider if traveling on a budget. This hotel includes a buffet breakfast on its stunning rooftop terrace.
- If Pisa and its amazing leaning tower are in your Italy travel plans, why not book a hotel in this charming city and relax as you take in the sights. There are quite a few hotels to choose from including the Hotel Pisa and the Pisa Lodge for value. The Helvetia Pisa Tower and the Royal Victoria Hotel are highly rated hotels if you are looking for more pampering.
- Other Tuscany hotels include the boutique hotel Helvetia & Bristol Firenze and the Hotel Hermitage which offer both, great comfort and stunning views.
Hotels in Tuscany Italy come in every shape, size, and budget. Do your homework and explore your options for the best lodging that will suit your travel needs. The choice is up to you, but most importantly - enjoy your Tuscan vacation!
Train travel to get you to your hotel in Tuscany is made easy through main railway stations in the major cities such as Florence, Siena, Pisa, and Grosseto. The Firenze Santa Maria Novella Station in Florence, for example, is in the heart of it all. It offers service to places in Tuscany and beyond, like Milan, Rome, Naples, and Venice, just to name a few. Most smaller cities and towns also have a railway station and travel between them on regional lines is quite easy. If you are visiting tiny villages, you might find train travel not as convenient and may want to hire or rent a car.
Stay Informed with the Train-Travel-Italy Newsletter