Italy Villa Rental
Vacation in Complete Luxury and Comfort
Italy villa rental may sound like it’s only for the rich and famous, but there's got good news - this type of lodging can be luxurious, relaxing, and economical. Where-ever you want to stay in the country from north to south & east to west, there are many options for villa rental Italy can offer. From a cozy villa for two by the sea to celebrate your honeymoon, to a spacious country-side option for a family reunion - Italy has you covered. These and many more options for a villa rental in Italy are right at your fingertips.
In Italy - villa rental doesn’t need to be complicated. There are two main ways to rent a villa for your Italian vacation. You can either use a rental service or rent directly from the owner of the villa. Both have their pros and cons. If you use a rental service, they will have agents that not only speak your language but can advise you on what you may or may not want depending on your requests. Agents have often seen the property first hand and can assure you that what you are renting is exactly as specified. Moreover, if there are any problems with the villa, they usually have a twenty-four seven contact line to assist you.
The downside of using a rental agent - they are often more expensive as you are paying for a service. If you decide to rent directly from the owner, you will most likely get a better deal. But do your homework and make sure the property is right for you. And what exactly determines if the property is right for you? There are a few things to consider before you book or Italy villa rental.
Italy Villa Rental Tips
- Location - This is a very important factor to consider. It's a good idea to do your homework and make sure you will be in the right city and in close proximity to all the attractions, activities, amenities that you need for the duration of your stay.
- Transportation - Planning the arrival at your rented Italy villa is also important, most will be reachable by public transportation of some sort. There are however villas that are out of the way of the bustling city centres and will require a car hire or another self-driven type of transport.
- Villa Size - First of all, villas are often meant for larger parties of six or more people. If you have a smaller group - you will still be able to find a villa most times, problem is that there may not be as much choice.
- Length of Stay - Villas in Italy aren’t really meant for an overnight stay. If you are city hopping and will be in a new location every day, perhaps this type of lodging isn't a great choice, and many won't even over a stay for that short of a period. In order to get the best value, villas are generally rented by the week or longer. You may find some options that rent for three days, but again, they are not as common.
- Service - Another thing to keep in mind is that most villas do not come with concierge or other hotel type services unless specifically stated. This vill be a fully functional vacation home with cooking facilities etc. You'll want to locate the nearest market or a grocery store on the map.
- Cleaning - Italy villa rental options will also charge a cleaning fee on top of the booking fee, so make sure you pay attention to that. Sometimes guests prefer to do their own cleaning so the owner have just have the place reset and freshened up. Good thing to keep in mind and see what suites you best in this regard
- Price - The price range of Italian villas is wide depending on the location, time of year, and even how far ahead you book. Prices can be as low as €10 to €40 per person per day, but most of the time you can expect to pay about €40 to €100 per person per day. It really depends on the type of villa, location, how luxurious it is, and what kind of things it includes.
So there you have it — Italy villa rental in a nutshell. If your bucket list vacation has always included renting a villa, now is the time. The selection is vast in Italy, so you are bound to find what you’ve always dreamed of renting.
Subscribe to Train Travel Italy Newsletter